1. What is the Anytime product?
The Anytime product is a voucher that offers you the opportunity to participate, at your choice, once, in one of the next three editions of UNTOLD.
2. If I have an Anytime pass, when can I decide if I choose to go to UNTOLD 2022?
For the 2022 edition, you must show your option to participate until January 31, 2022, from your Check In Online account, next to the ticket. If you do not want to participate in the 2022 edition, you can select the "Other Editions" option.
3. If I decide after January 31, 2022 that I want to participate at UNTOLD 2022 with my Anytime pass, will it be possible?
Choosing the option to participate at UNTOLD 2022 is still possible after January 31, 2021 but it will come with a fee of 15 EUR, within the available stock. If the event is announced "SOLD OUT", this option will no longer be available.
4. When I choose the edition I want to participate in, do I have to do the check-in process as well?
No, the check-in process and the option to select the UNTOLD edition you want to participate in are 2 operations that can be done separately. However, we encourage you to do the online check in, otherwise, you'll have to pay 25 Euro at location
5. If I have an Anytime Pass and the event is rescheduled for 2022, how many more editions do I have available?
The Anytime product offers you the opportunity to participate in one of the next 2 editions of the festival, respectively 2023 and 2024.
6. If I have a Risk Free Anytime Pass and when can I request a refund so that I can fit in the 60 days?
The 60 days are calculated taking into account the festival date August 4-7, 2022. Thus, the refund period is between June 5, 2022 and July 21, 2022.
7. Can I turn my Anytime pass into a voucher or can I receive a refund?
The Anytime product offers you the opportunity to participate, at your choice, in one of the next three editions of the festival. Passes transformed into Anytime products are not subject to the stipulations of OUG 174/2020. This is primarily due to the fact that this product is a voucher, not a ticket, and is not subjected to the provisions governing the sale of tickets. Secondly, this product has its own characteristics and by changing it, the consumer has agreed with the features of the new product through T&C. Therefore, a subscription transformed into an Anytime product cannot be changed into a voucher and is not subject to the refund policy.
8. How can I transfer my Anytime pass?
The pass can be transferred from your online check-in account, using the transfer option.
9. What is the Amulet product?
Amulet is a product that offers you the opportunity to participate, at your choice, once, in one of the next two editions of UNTOLD.
10. If I didn't use my Amulet product for the 2021 edition, what options do I have?
If you did not use the Amulet product at the 2021 edition, it will automatically be valid for the 2022 edition. If you have expressed your option to participate in the 2021 edition and have not attended the festival, your ticket is no longer valid for the 2022 edition.
11. Can I turn my Amulet product into a voucher or can I receive a refund?
The Amulet product offers you the opportunity to participate, at your choice, in one of the next two editions of the festival. Amulet products are not subject to the stipulations of the OUG 174/2020. This is primarily due to the fact that this product is a voucher, not a ticket, and is not subject to the provisions governing the sale of tickets. Secondly, this product has its own characteristics, the consumer agreeing with the features of the product by accepting T&C. Therefore, the Amulet product cannot be exchanged for a voucher and is not subject to the refund policy.
12. I opted for a voucher. When should I receive a refund for the voucher?
According to the stipulations of art. VIII of OUG 174/2020, if the voucher is not used for the purchase of products or services until the expiration of the term of 6 months from the end of the period of suspension of the right to organize festivals, namely until 31 January 2022, the organizer will reimburse all amounts received from the consumer within 90 days calculated from the last day of the rescheduling period, respectively until April 30, 2022, by filling in the online form for reimbursement, which will be available from your Online Check In account.
14.For what purchases will I be able to use this voucher and under what conditions?
You can use the voucher in one of two ways:
1) To purchase a new UNTOLD ticket;
2) For online top-ups. You can use the voucher to charge the festival bracelet, yours or a friend's, in order to shop during the festival. If you have not spent the full amount, the remaining amount cannot be withdrawn from the bracelet.
The voucher can be used only once, and its value must be consumed in a single purchase (Top Up Online or festival ticket). If the value of the purchase is less than the value of the voucher, the customer understands that he cannot benefit from the rest.
13. Can this voucher be sold?
This voucher cannot be sold and can only be used to purchase UNTOLD services (ticket/pass to the UNTOLD Festival and online Top-up).
14. What happens to the Check-in process, depending on each choice?
If you choose to keep the purchased ticket, the check-in will remain valid.
15. What measures are required to participate in UNTOLD 2022 in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic, and will the participation in the festival be conditioned by vaccination?
As with every edition, we’re preparing with the highest standards for the safety of participants. We will communicate in due time all the necessary measures in case the context will be such at the time of organizing the Neversea Festival 2022 Edition. For the health and safety of Participants, the Event Organizer may request evidence to confirm that their health allows them to participate in the Festival, will be able to apply health verification measures (by means of rapid testing, temperature taking, scanning of the European Digital Certificate COVID-19, observational triage, etc.) and to apply any measures required by the state authorities imposed event organizers depending on the evolution of the epidemiological situation.
Find out all the information in the Terms and Conditions section.