What is the difference BETWEEN a 4 day pass and a ticket?
The 4 day passes offer access to one person for all the 4 days of the festival. The UNTOLD ticket offers access only for 1 day during the festival.
What benefits do I get with a VIP 4 day pass?
- A VIP pass offers you the following:
- Elevated platform access, specially designed for great visibility over the main stage;
- Premium Bar Menu; Bottle Service for tables - reservation in advance is required;
- Tapas & Finger Food Menu;
- Seating & Standing Area;
- The option for booking ULTRA VIP tables, located in a restricted area on the platform;
- Credit points for recharging your UNTOLD wristband;
- Concierge service exclusively for ultra VIP subscribers;
- Special happenings created by our partners;
- The chance to meet the artists performing at the festival;
- Extra security on the platform and at the entrance.
Can I come to the festival if I am not 18 years old?
Yes, with a few conditions:
The access for children under 7 years old is free and allowed only if they are joined by one of the parents. The parent needs a valid ticket to be able to enter the festival. A parent can join only one child.
The access for those over 14 years old (but under 18) is allowed only with a written parental consent. The document can be found here.
Will I be able to enter and exit the festival as I wish?
In order to avoid possible queues, you can only reenter the festival once a day.
Can I get back the money I didn’t spend from the WRISTBAND?
You can load your wristband with any amount of money. What you don't get to spend, you will be able to withdraw before the festival ends.
Refunds can only be made at any of our credit points until the 5th of August at 8 p.m.
If you made your top-up online, you have the online refund option. Fill in the refund form (available on the app), until Friday, August 9th.
Can I take my WRISTBAND off?
No, the wristband can’t be taken off without being ripped, and a ripped wristband is not a valid one (you won’t be able to enter the festival anymore). The wristband is made out of a textile material that is water resistant.
Do I have to return the WRISTBAND after the festival?
No, you can keep it as a souvenir.
Will there be zones where I can buy food and drinks?
Yes! There will be a lot of bars, cocktail stands, drink stands and a large food zone with diverse and numerous options.
Can I bring my pet?
As much as we love pets, their access won’t be allowed in the festival area both for their safety and for the safety of others.
What objects are forbidden inside the festival?
For ensuring the safe conduct of the Festival, Untold reserves the right to restrict the type of items and devices which may be brought inside the area of the Festival.
Accordingly, the entrance to the Festival with the following is prohibited:
- Bottles (including perfume or deodorant bottles);
- Cosmetics (if they contain inflammable liquids);
- Backpacks or waist bags larger than 29cm x 21cm x 12cm;
- Feeding bottles;
- Beverage cans;
- Stick banners;
- Knives, weapons, sharp objects;
- Pyrotechnic items;
- Food or beverages;
- Umbrellas (raincoats are recommended in case of rain);
- Flammable or explosive materials;
- Professional photo or video cameras, including any type of DSLR device
- Any type of objects which may cause injury to other Participants.
Access with the following items is allowed:
- Compact photo cameras;
- Semi-professional photo cameras;
- GoPro cameras;
- Selfie sticks (small sized and made out of light materials);
- External batteries.
- Medicinal drops;
- Asthma inhaler spray.
Any such products are allowed only if accompanied by medical letter or any other replacement document and in no more than one daily dose.
Due to the very strict rules concerning prohibited items, people in charge with Festival safety and monitoring shall carefully search each Participant and any prohibited items found on them upon search shall remain at the gates. The Organiser shall not be held liable for any such objects.